We recently spoke with Belle Plaine School District about a systemic approach to supporting mental health. Learn why supporting the mental health of your community should always be a priority for school districts, and gather ideas to plan systems of support for next year. Download the webinar recording and slide deck using the form below.
- Learn when, why and how Belle Plaine School District started to prioritize social emotional learning for their students and teachers.
- Hear about how SEL and mental health supports fit into the school day.
- Hear how Belle Plaine School District is continuing to use Move This World, one of their social emotional learning programs, virtually.
- Learn why mental health webinar supports are going to be more critical than ever in the upcoming school year.
You will hear from:
- Dr. Ryan Laager, Superintendent
- Margot Hansen, Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Mindy Chevalier, High School Principal
- Amie Hohenstein, Chemical & Mental Health Counselor
About the District: Belle Plaine Public Schools is a caring learning community of over 1600 students, faculty, staff, and administrators, located on the Southwest edge of the Twin Cities metro area in Minnesota.