Move This World builds healthy environments for social and emotional development, increases academic performance, and supports lifelong learning and critical thinking skills that are essential for student success. Learn how.
Early Elementary School (Grades PreK-2)
Our youngest students thrive through movement, play, and curiosity. Start your early elementary students on a path to lifelong success through Social Skills. This curriculum fosters emotional intelligence and character development from an early age through engaging, participatory lessons, laying the foundation for their future growth.
Late Elementary School (Grades 3-5)
As they continue their elementary journey, students benefit from a supportive atmosphere for expression and connection with their peers. Social Skills encourage growth in a stress-free environment, offering a safe space to develop critical thinking and explore who they are.
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Mentally, physically, and socially, middle schoolers are in a constant state of transition. Give your students the skills to identify and manage their emotions, establish positive relationships, and make responsible decisions. At a time of great change, the practice of these skills brings consistency to lifelong emotional development.
High School (Grades 9-12)
These students are on the verge of adulthood, preparing to take a more active role in their communities. Life Skills give high school students the confidence to embrace their individuality, develop mature relationships, and manage stress while creating healthy boundaries and honing their resiliency.
Tier 2 Interventions
Our MTSS Tier 2 courses have broadened our range of resources to accommodate a variety of learning needs at any age. These courses focus on assisting small groups of students who may need extra help with emotion recognition, impulse control, resolving conflict, or active listening.
How Does Move This World Work?
- Evidence-based, developmentally-aligned curriculum.
- Short, engaging videos.
- Little to no teacher preparation required.
- High impact.
- Explicit instruction + daily practice.
- MTSS lessons.
- Supplementary resources.
- Additional exercises.
- Lesson plans.
- Support for real-world topics including stress management, resilience, and bullying-prevention.
Ongoing Training & Support
- Step by step guidance through the implementation period.
- Ongoing coaching.
- Support from a dedicated program manager.
- Expansive video library with worksheets, journal prompts, and facilitation guides.
Prepare for Impact
- Work closely with schools and districts to identify and reach student and educator wellness goals.
- Develop a safe school culture that is conducive to learning.
- Reduce the number of behavior incidents.
- Improve classroom management skills.
Explore our solutions for student and educator wellness. Let Move This World customize a solution that meets your students and educators where they are.