Head of Development & Production
Jonathan has been working in video production for over 20 years, producing and directing for networks like AMC, FOX, National Geographic, and Showtime, as well as for companies such as Ford, WebMD, and Google. Jonathan wishes he had received the value of social emotional learning when he was younger and is excited to now be lending his passion and skillset to further Move this World’s mission.
- Favorite wellbeing ritual: My morning meditation.
- Favorite way to de-stress: Sitting in a sauna or steam room.
- Advice for supporting wellbeing during the school year: Take at least a few minutes every day to just sit quietly and breathe. Trust me, you have the time and it’s worth it.
- Advice for supporting colleagues and peers during the school year: See one another as more than just co-workers. You’re a family, and families look out for one another and are a constant source of support.
- Source of inspiration: Taking a long walk. Whether on a bustling city block or a deserted country road, everyday life never fails to inspire.