Chief of Staff
Victoria started her work with Move This World while studying politics at New York University. Passionate about social justice issues and determined to understand the political impact on education, Victoria enjoys catching up on the latest policy briefs in her spare time.
- Favorite wellbeing ritual: Painting her nails.
- Favorite Move This World exercise: Shake It Off because it allows you to physically and mentally shift how you feel, honing in on the positive transformative benefits SEL and embodied movement can provide.
- Favorite way to de-stress: Taking deep breaths.
- Advice for managing wellbeing during the school year: Break down goals into smaller, more manageable tasks.
- Advice for supporting colleagues and peers during the school year: Practice active listening and regularly check-in with one another.