This can be an overwhelming transition for families, especially if parents are working from home! What has this transition been like for your family? We invite you to share tips and advice with families across the country!
Parents: Together with your child, review the questions below and think about what you’d like to share. Then, record a video together for families across the country!
- What’s the biggest challenge you’ve faced?
- What’s the best part of working and learning from home?
- What’s a fun activity you’ve done together?
- What advice do you have for other families?
How to Contribute:
- Visit www.flipgrid.com/movethisworld
- Use the code Wecanmovethisworld (password is case-sensitive) to access the grid.
- Record & share your advice for families!
- Watch and respond to other families across the country.
Anytime you need to get ideas for fun family activities, revisit our Grid! It will always be there to encourage you as you continue to learn from home.
We’ll be sharing new discussion questions on Flipgrid each week, so stay tuned for the next question! You might just see some familiar faces….
Looking for more resources to support social emotional learning at home during this time? Visit our Resource Center.
Make sure your student has permission from a parent before participating!