Zach is an actor and comedian based in New York. He graduated from Muhlenberg College in 2016 with majors in Theatre and Media & Communication. First introduced to Move This World as an actor in MTW videos, Zach connected with the Move This World mission and believes that cultivating emotional management skills from an early age is essential to developing compassionate and productive adults.
- Favorite wellbeing ritual: Bike riding, going on walks with the dog.
- Favorite Move This World Exercise: Body Letters because it helps us to practice communicating in a way that is concise and deliberate.
- Favorite way to destress: Cooking, baking, playing with the dog, listening to music.
- Advice for managing wellbeing during the school year: Celebrate your victories! Getting to celebrate when you’ve accomplished something big helps to keep you focused on achieving that same feeling as you conquer your next tasks!
- Advice for supporting colleagues and peers during the school year: It’s the small things that count! A smile, asking someone how their week is going, and actively listening to what your peers have to say take little effort, but can make a big difference when someone is going through a rough time.