Director of Program Operations
Stacy began her career in education as a classroom teacher and school administrator and has a master’s degree in Curriculum and Instruction. For the past 9 years, she has been working with schools and districts across the country to implement online and blended learning programs. Stacy is passionate about supporting the well-being of students and teachers, in order to increase learning and growth and give students the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Favorite wellbeing ritual: Bullet-journalling and meditation
- Favorite way to de-stress: Swimming and being outside in nature. Also getting lost in a good book, even ones I’ve read a million times!
- Advice for supporting wellbeing during the school year: Set clear boundaries with your time and make sure that you are taking time for self-care. It’s okay to say no!
- Advice for supporting colleagues and peers during the school year: Take time to connect and get to know your colleagues, and find ways to have fun together. Chances are, they need it just as much as you do!
- Inspiration: Teachers who sacrifice so much in order to give their students every opportunity for success