Kendall is a graduate of the University of Vermont where she received a bachelor’s degree in psychology. She went on to receive her master’s in social work at New York University. Kendall finds passion in helping others and has dedicated her time to making a difference in the lives of people in need. Prior to beginning her journey with Move This World, Kendall worked for Hometeam where she supported older adults aging at home.
- Favorite wellbeing ritual: Going for a quick jog, or completing simple tasks in the morning to begin the day with a positive mindset.
- Favorite way to de-stress: Talking through stressors with loved ones and close friends.
- Favorite way to show gratitude: Creating cards to show people how important they are.
- Advice for supporting colleagues and peers during the school year: Listening and reaching out to others to make sure that they do not feel isolated or alone.
- Source of inspiration: People and their diverse experiences and lives.