Christian grew up in Long Island, New York and went on to study Finance and Economics at New York University. Christian believes that we all have the ability to positively impact someone’s life and strives to do so through his work with Move This World.
- Favorite wellbeing ritual: Getting active and playing basketball.
- Favorite way to de-stress: Going for long walks in the park to reflect and enjoy nature.
- Favorite Move This World exercise: Group Choreography because it gives everyone a chance to reflect on highlights of the past week and spread feelings of positivity.
- Advice for managing wellbeing during the school year: Frequently find time for yourself to reflect because it is beneficial to your health in the long run.
- Advice for supporting colleagues and peers during the school year: Attentively listen to the problems of your coworkers and peers and find time to celebrate successes.