Sr. Education Consultant
Caitlin is a graduate of Wagner College in New York City, where she received a Bachelor of Science in finance. Caitlin is passionate about supporting the wellbeing of young people and has spent many years coaching youth in several different sports, including basketball and lacrosse.
- Favorite wellbeing ritual: Yoga.
- Favorite Move This World exercise: Shake It Off because it helps with relieving stress, gaining a new perspective, and setting an intention to guide the day.
- Advice for supporting wellbeing during the school year: Find and commit to a wellbeing routine that works best for you!
- Advice for supporting colleagues and peers during the school year: Practice empathy and support one another.
- Inspiration: The resilience people show in the face of adversity.