Sr. Education Consultant
Brendan has been working in Edtech for the past 7+ years and looks forward to continuing to support schools and districts across the country. He is passionate about bringing resources to help make teachers’ lives easier and providing pathways for student success. Outside of Move This World, Brendan enjoys traveling/exploring different cities and discovering new music.
- Favorite wellbeing ritual: A long walk through Central Park or over the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Favorite Move This World exercise: Da Posit. It serves as a great reminder to take a break and focus on the positives in your day, or something you’ve recently accomplished.
- Favorite way to de-stress: Relaxing on the beach.
- Advice for managing wellbeing during the school year: Find time every day to focus on emotional health and growth-even if it’s just a couple of minutes.
- Advice for supporting colleagues and peers during the school year: Celebrate all successes- big or small!