National Account Manager
Kim has 15 years of experience working in the K-12 and higher education sectors, primarily in technology sales in the public and private education space. Kim holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and loves spending time with her family, working out with her workout buddies, cooking and creating new recipes, and traveling to new places around the world.
- Favorite wellbeing ritual: I tend to read up on and watch videos on motivational pieces. Anything having to do with being successful and strategies on how to overcome life challenging obstacles.
- Favorite way to de-stress: Turn all devices off, and sit on the sofa, and meditate for 15 minutes, usually at the end of my work week
- Advice for supporting wellbeing during the school year: First and foremost, try and stay calm. Parents, as well as educators, should take time to listen to students’ needs and concerns. My advice would be to have daily activities and spend some time outside for a few minutes a day. Also, set goals and have educational resources they can lean on such as MTW!
- Advice for supporting colleagues and peers during the school year: Since we are mostly working from home, some advice I can lend to this initiative would be to stay as focused as possible. This may mean getting out of the house for a few minutes of the day and getting some fresh air. Try to stay connected with colleagues as much as possible to avoid the sense of feeling isolated. Some other main factors are trying best to get some exercise, eating well and getting a good night’s sleep.
- Source of inspiration: My daughter, Oceana. I lead by example and everything I do, I do for her. I want to always be transparent with her, which allows her to be open and honest with me. We have an amazing relationship!